What a revelation, who would have guessed you could make these ‘Bad Boys’ from chickpea water, called Aquafaba and beetroot juice. Give them a go, you will be as surprised as me. They are vegan, G/F, egg free and quiet simply delicious 😍
120 mls aquafaba ( chickpea water from the can)
1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar.
140 grms of caster sugar.
3 teaspoons beetroot juice.
1. Whisk aquafaba & vinegar until you have soft peaks.
2. Start adding the sugar slowly, whisking all the time until it is all incorporated.
3. Swirl in 3 teaspoons beetroot juice.
4. Pop into a piping bag & pipe little shells onto parchment.
5. Pop into a preheated oven (100 cen) for 1 hour. Then turn off the oven & leave in the oven for a further hour.